PacHealth Partners now distributing Minuteman G3R
April 3, 2018 at 11:07 am
Minuteman G3R, an elegant new HA coated implant by Spinal Simplicity. Stable, solid fusion posteriorly via lateral approach.
Features and Benefits
- Minimally invasive alternative to traditional pedicle screws and other spinous process plates.
- Low Profile with 12mm removable portion of the implant body
- Lateral MIS approach eliminates the lateral dissection of the healthy tissue (neural monitoring is not required).
- Safer zone Lateral MIS approach is above the facet joints, avoiding the neural and vascular structures.
- Ligament preservation of the supraspinous ligament helps maintain stabilization of the spine.
- 5 anatomical sizes (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, and 16mm) to accommodate variations in patient anatomy.
- Threaded body allows the implant to thread between the spinous processes in a controlled fashion.
- Large graft window allows easy placement of bone graft material to facilitate a posterior fusion.
- Reversible Auto-Lock technology enables the device to variably tighten without compromising fixation.
- Sterile packed to promote patient safety and compliance at hospitals.
See more product information and surgical technique at: PacHealth Partners Spine Products Page