STAND ALONE CERVICAL
Two screw standalone cervical of 3D printed porous titanium
Struxxure™ Anterior Cervical Plate
Struxxure’s generous 27 degree screw angulation in the cephlad/caudal direction allow variable or fixed screws to be started at the anterior end plate corners and angled away from the end plates to accommodate the shortest possible plate and maximize the distance to the adjacent disc levels.
1.95mm ultra-low profile plate.
Gemini-C Porous Titanium PEEK Hybrid
The Gemini-C is a hybrid cervical interbody that incorporates the osteoconductive properties of rough, porous titanium with
the radiolucent and biomechanical properties of PEEK.
Sagittae Expandable Lateral
• In-situ parallel expansion up to 16.1mm
• Independent lordotic adjustment up to 30 degrees*
Aries Porous Titanium Lateral
The Aries™ interbody fusion devices feature a proprietary multi-axis mesh and optimized micro-surface topography, both of which are designed to facilitate fusion. The product’s lattice helps increase the implant’s porosity to 80%, which provides unparalleled in-situ radiovisibility compared with other titanium implants. The implant’s anatomic profile, anti-migrational teeth, and streamlined insertion promote reduced recovery time by helping increase procedural efficiencies.
M3 Standalone Porous Titanium ALIF
The M3 Stand-Alone ALIF System features a versatile, diverging 3-screw construct that incorporates the biocompatible benefits of Mimetic Metal™ and StrutSure™ technologies, along with simplified instrumentation.
AXHA HAPEEK ALIF
The Ax interbody is composed of Hydroxyapatite infused PEEK and a titanium face plate. With multiple footprints and lordotic options (including a 30 degree hyperlordotic option) the Innovasis Ax is perfect for anterior interbody fusion.
Porous Titanium TLIF and PLIF
3D printed interbody cages with roughened surface and varied lattice porosity.
- 3 levels of technology with an Interconnected network of pores, macro and micro surface abrasion
- 300µm, 500 µm, and 700µm pore size on each implant
- Manufactured in 3-D printing titanium with a 75% porosity
Libra No-Touch Loading and Pre-Sterile Screw System
- Reduced implant handling has potential for reduced patient infection.
- Terminally sterilized implant reduces cost of reprocessing.
- No risk of implant surface degradation due to repeated reprocessing cycles.
- Pedicle screws available in polyaxial, monoaxial, solid, and cannulated versions.
- Color coded screws available in 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6.5mm, 7.5mm and 8.5mm diameters.
Deformity Correxxion System
The INERTIA® Deformity Correxxion System, an extension to the Inertia Pedicle Screw System, was designed to address a greater range of complex spinal pathologies from T1 to the Pelvis.